The Sony Xperia XA due Early June
If you’re looking to purchase the Sony Xperia XA, you’ll be pleased to hear you haven’t got long to wait until it lands through your door.
Stock of the budget friendly XA is expected in early June 2016.
Featuring a 5-inch HD, 720×1280 pixels display, that is powered by Mobile Bravia engine 2, the XA is a superb option from those who stream and game regularly. Under the hood is MediaTek MT6755 with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage. Similarly to the Sony Xperia X and Xperia X Performance, the Xperia XA also offers expandable storage of up to 200GB via microSD card.
Here’s the specs at a glance:
- Sizing: 143.6 x 66.8 x 7.9mm and 137.4g
- OS: Google Android™ M
- SIM capability: Single SIM, Nano SIM
- Memory and storage: 2 GB RAM, Up to 16 GB flash memory, Up to 200 GB microSD™ card
- Processor (CPU): MediaTek helio™ P10, 64 bit Octa Core processor
- Battery: Up to 2 days battery life, 2300 mAh
- Display: 5’’ HD 720p. Mobile BRAVIA engine 2, Super Vivid mode
- Main camera: 1/3’’ 13MP Exmor RS for mobile sensor, Quick launch, Hybrid Auto-Focus, HDR photo, 5x Clear Image Zoom, Auto-Scene Recognition
- Front camera: 8 MP front camera Sony Exmor R™ for mobile sensor, Auto-Focus, Wide angle lens (88 degree), Low-light photography, HDR photo
- Networks: GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G), UMTS HSPA+ (3G), LTE 4G / Cat 4
Pre-order the Sony Xperia XA today – available in Lime Gold, Black, White and Rose Gold.